Hi, I’m Yuta. I grew up and live in Yokohama, a port city near Tokyo. I once lived in Kichijoji, located in the western part of Tokyo. I love walking around a street and taking pictures. On my article I introduce attractions mainly of Tokyo with many wonderful pictures. Please enjoy them!
Autumn leaves in Koishikawa Korakuen garden
Kanto, Tokyo, Central Tokyo, Suidobashi, Japanese garden, Autumn leaves, Koishikawa Korakuen garden, autumn
November 12, 2015
- Share this page
I went to Koishikawa Korakuen garden, one of the popular Japanese gardens in Tokyo for autumn leave viewing in late November, 2013.
The weather was fine and the autumn leaves were beautiful.
So, I was able to spend good day off.
- Autumn leaves in Koishikawa Korakuen garden
- 1, Koraku, Bunkyo ward, Tokyo
- 8 minutes walk from Iidabashi station (JR Sobu line, Tokyo Metro Tozai line, Yurakucho line, Nanboku line, Toei Subway Oedo line), Korakuen station (Tokyo Metro Marunouchi line, Nanboku line)
- from late November to early December
- 9:00 - 17:00 (admission until 16:30)
- Regular holiday
- open everyday
- foreign language
- English, Chinese, Korean, French
- 300 yen
- Credit cards
Kanto, Tokyo, Central Tokyo, Honkomag...
Kanto, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Honmoku, K...
Kanto, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Honmoku, B...
Kanto, Tokyo, Central Tokyo, Shinjuku...
Basic information, Leisure & Outdoor,...
Kanto, Tokyo, Tama Area, Tachikawa, B...